1. How to use the bowl: Cover the bowl or cover the cup, divide it into three parts: the tea bowl, the bowl cover and the tray. Place the tea three grams in the bowl, rinse it, and cover it for five to six minutes. In this way, you can make a cup of tea, usually with a bubble, and at most one more time.
2. How to use the tea pot: Also known as tea chopsticks, the function of the tea pot is the same as that of the tea spoon, and the tea residue can be taken out from the pot. It is also often used to take a cup to wash the cup, anti-scalding and hygienic.
3. How to use the tea needle: The function of the tea needle is to dredge the inner net (honeycomb) of the teapot to keep the water flowing smoothly.
4. How to use the teacup: The type and size of the teacup are all available. Drink different teas with different teacups. In recent years, it is more popular to drink tea and smell the smell of tea. According to the shape and color of the teapot, choose the appropriate teacup, which is also very beautiful. In order to appreciate the color of the tea soup and easy to clean, the inner surface of the cup is preferably glazed and white or light. For the requirements of the cup, it is best to be able to "hand hold" comfortably, "sit on the mouth" comfortably, and the "entry" is smooth.
5. How to use the tea tray: It is used to hold a cup of tea or other tea set to hold the tea that flows out or is poured out during the brewing process. It can also be used as a tray for placing teacups. The tea trays are made of plastic products and stainless steel products, and are round and rectangular in shape.
6. How to use the tea boat: The container used to place the teapot, the teapot is stuffed with tea leaves, washed into boiling water, poured into the tea boat, and then boiled with water above the teapot to warm the pot. The boiling water can also be used to wash tea cups. Also known as the tea pool or pot pot, its commonly used functions are: hot water hot cup, filled with tea overflowing in the pot, heat preservation.
7. How to use the boiler: The boiler for brewing tea is used in ancient times. At present, the most common ones are alcohol lamps and electric kettles. In addition, gas stoves and electronic water heaters and automatic electric furnaces are also available.
8. How to use the tea leak: When the tea is leaked, put it on the mouth of the pot to guide the tea into the pot to prevent the tea from falling out of the pot.
9. How to use tea towel: Tea towel is also called tea cloth. The main function of tea towel is dry pot. Dry the water in the teapot or tea sea bottom before tea, or wipe the tea on the table.
10. How to use tea cans: The jars that store tea must be odorless, sealable and opaque. The materials are tinplate, stainless steel, tin alloy and ceramic.
11. How to use tea: Tea is a tool for bringing tea into a pot, usually made of bamboo.
12. How to use tea: Tea sea is also called tea pot or fair cup. After soaking the tea in the teapot to the appropriate concentration, the tea soup is poured into the tea sea, and then poured into the small tea cups to obtain the uniform concentration of the tea soup. It can also be coated with a filter screen at the sea to filter off tea residue and tea. When there is no special tea sea, you can also use a teapot. Its general function is: hold the tea soup, and then separate the cups so that the concentration of each cup of tea is similar, and precipitate the tea residue.
13. How to use teaspoon: Teaspoon, also known as tea samovar, is shaped like a spoon, so it is called teaspoon. Its main purpose is to dig tea from the teapot that has been soaked. After the tea is brewed, it will tend to be tightly filled with teapot. The mouth of the teapot is not large, and it is neither convenient nor hygienic to dig out the tea by hand, so teaspoons are used.
14. How to use tea: The function of tea is similar to that of tea and tea. It is a tool for tea, but tea has a function of enjoying tea. The main purpose is to move the tea leaves from the tea pot to the tea pot. There are mainly bamboo products, which are both practical and can be used as works of art. When there is no tea load, the thick cardboard with a hard texture can be used to fold into a tea-shaped shape.
Plastic Spout,Plastic Spout and Cap,Plastic Spout for Pouch,Single Gap Spout
Shantou Oudaya Packaging Co. Ltd. , https://www.imloudaya.com