Stand-alone coating is the use of a special coating machine to polish the printed surface, that is, printing and coating are performed on their own special equipment. Stand-alone coating has its own unique advantages in terms of light on the ground, and has a high degree of flexibility, which can be matched with several different types of printing presses. In addition, it can meet different coating requirements, provide a variety of special glazing effects, and has a wide range of applications. It can not only coat commercial prints such as corporate samples, calendars, and annual reports, but also can Packaged goods. Single machine polishing equipment investment is small, more suitable for professional use of post-press processing manufacturers.
In order to assist the manufacturers to do a stand-alone glazing, increase the added value of products, and improve the economic efficiency of enterprises, we interviewed several experienced production line operators and related persons in charge to ask them to raise questions concerning the production of stand-alone coating and Some solutions have been summarized. They are: Mr. Zhou Zhixiong, Minister of Production of Qingdao Haier Fengcai Printing Co., Ltd., Mr. Wu Yingbin, Craftsman of Dongguan Hucai Packaging and Printing Co., Ltd., and Mr. Wang Dongjing, Chief Engineer of Xingliang Printing Factory of Baoding City. Thank you for their support. For the remaining unresolved issues, we look forward to discussing with you and welcome your letter to present your own opinions.
Consumables and process parameters
In the glazing process, there are many factors that affect the quality of the single-machine coating, such as the light version, coating oil, printing materials, printing ink, coating temperature and so on.
1. The effect of glazing
The glazing is divided into overall glazing and partial glazing. The main function of the overall glazing is to protect the printed matter and improve the surface gloss of the printed matter. Generally, the glazing method is applied by roller coating; the partial glazing is generally emphasized on the printed matter. The graphic part of the glazing is polished, and the high-gloss picture of the glazing part is compared with the unglazed part, and wonderful artistic effects can be produced.
Since the overall glazing basically has no problem of registration, and the local glazing pattern must be accurately registered, the difficulty is high, so we talked more about the choice of the local glazing version. First of all, we should have a clear understanding of the structure of the glazing parts of local glazing products, based on the distribution of the local graphic text, the size of the text, the thickness of the lines, and the characteristics of the lacquer (most important for leveling). Material selection. If the partial fine pattern is applied, it is not suitable to use resin plate or rubber cloth as the glazing type. The number of different lines of the anilox roller should be selected according to the requirements of the product on the gloss, and the thickness of the varnish must be controlled.
2. Effect of Varnish
According to reports from everyone, the most important factor affecting the quality of glazing is the coating of varnishes. Therefore, we will start the discussion with Shanghai Shangguang Oil Co., Ltd., and put forward the matters that should be taken into consideration when selecting the coating oil for the purchase of the existing coating oil on the market.
For solvent-based varnishes and water-based varnishes, the current printing manufacturers use a relatively uniform process technology, relatively stable and mature; for UV Varnish, the problem is relatively more.
All three types of coating oils may have poor gloss, poor leveling, and poor drying. These phenomena have a lot to do with the operation, in addition to the quality of the coating. Poor gloss, should pay attention to the proportion of resin components of the light oil and the quality of plate and glazing roller of the oil machine during operation. The main reasons for poor leveling are too long drying time or too much light power, and the viscosity of the varnish is too strong. If the varnish is not dried well, the varnish will not dry completely and there will be no bottom. That is to say, the surface is dry and the inner layer is not dry. The drying time and light intensity need to be adjusted. At the same time, the viscosity of the varnish must be taken into account. Dilution. In addition, the phenomenon of crystallization of varnish oil also has a relatively large effect on the quality of coating. As the printed matter is left for a long time, the area of â€‹â€‹the ink at the bottom of the printed product is too large, and the dry oil is excessively added, it will cause the lacquer hull not to go up or produce the â€œflower faceâ€ or â€œpittingâ€ phenomenon. Generally, 5% lactic acid can be added to the coating oil and used after stirring.
And these three different coating oils also have different problems during the drying process.
Solvent-based coating odors develop during drying. The oily solvent contains resin and toluene. After the heat-curing, the alcohol glazing paint and the solvent will have a chemical effect on the ink layer. The solution is to increase the intensity and speed of infrared and heat-sensitive curing. Appropriate thermal energy and control of the operating speed can promote solvent diluent volatilization, improve the drying effect, reduce the residual amount, and reduce the odor and discoloration. In the drying process, the aqueous coating oil should avoid the chemical effect of the thinner on the ink layer and the paper coating and the effect on the smoothness of the paper surface, and further avoid the pollution to the environment. UV Varnish uses the spectral range of the UV light source, the power of the light source, and the corresponding transmission width and effective curing speed to complete the drying. If there is solvent residue after curing, the oil will be lost. Therefore, it should be noticed when curing.
Currently, the following problems exist in the varnish sold on the market:
(1) The range of dilution ratio is too large, and it is difficult to grasp its best point in operation;
(2) The problem of unstable leveling is common, which is mainly manifested in the obvious oil marks on the edge of the coating.
(3) The gloss of gloss oil is not stable;
(4) The drying performance is difficult to control, and the same kind of varnish has different drying degrees in different batches;
(5) The hot stamping properties of varnish are not stable, especially UV varnish;
(6) Odor in varnish;
(7) Large viscosity (easy adhesion), the most important is that it can not pass the friction test;
(8) The environmental performance of varnish is not very good.
When selecting varnishes, note the following:
(1) Understand the type, nature and effect of coating oil, and the changes when preparing other solvents;
(2) Select suitable properties for the base material and ink surface properties of the substrate;
(3) Pay attention to the drying performance of the coating oil, and whether the drying temperature range and drying time have any influence on the substrate;
(4) to consider the post-processing adaptability of polishing materials, such as hot stamping performance, friction resistance, pressure resistance when die-cutting marks are cut, etc.;
(5) When testing a batch of varnish, check whether the varnish is sticky by heating, and whether the color of the printing pattern is changed;
(6) The transparent oil with high odor and low odor should be used.
3. Influence of printing materials
The impact of printing materials on glazing is reflected in two aspects. One is unprinted paper, which is mainly reflected in the effect of paper smoothness on the quality of glazing. The paper with high smoothness has a significant effect after polishing, while the paper with low smoothness has a poor effect after coating, because the coating oil is almost completely absorbed by the rough surface. To solve this problem, you can make a primer or light twice before you apply light. In addition, too thin paper or poor paper quality also has an effect on gloss. The paper is too thin to wrinkle easily, and the paper is too poor. Polishing oil will leak, and the gloss is not good. The second is printed paper, mainly in the following areas:
(1) If the surface of the printed matter contains talcum powder, additives, etc., it must be treated before it can be applied.
(2) When printing gold, silver ink or large-area on-site printing (such as black, dark brown, dark green, etc.), in order to avoid adhesion requires a lot of dusting, must be wiped before the stand-alone coating, clean the dusting powder before Light.
4. The effect of printing ink
The printing ink used for the products to be coated after printing must have solvent resistance and heat resistance, otherwise the graphics and texts will be discolored or wrinkled. The following principles should be adhered to when selecting printing inks: Use alcohols that are resistant to alcohols, ester-resistant solvents, acids and bases, durable colors, good gloss, and good adhesion to paper.
Reproduced from: Wins
The Helmet of the size from XS to M, we call it Kid Helmet. So Kid Helmet in YUEXIN includes Bike Helmet, Bicycle Helmet, road bike Helmet, mountain bike Helmet, Skateboard Helmet etc. What are the characteristics of kid helmets? Please see the following introduction.
1. Process: In mould or out mould
2. Material: PC+EPS, PVC+EPS, ABS+EPS
3. Vents: 9-25
4. Weight: 200g-330g
5. Size: XS/S/M
6. Color: any color or pattern
7. Packing: Gift box and Master carton
8. OEM: accept.
Kid Helmet,Kids Helmet,Kids Bike Helmets,Toddler Helmet
Taishan Yuexin Group , http://www.yuexingroup.com